Friday, August 8, 2008

Shopping!!!

I LOVE to shop!!!!
It is so much fun to me, although I don't have a big wallet in my pocket...my mom has taught me GREAT tips that I use all the time.
1. Look for the SALE rack!!! When I shop I NEVER shop on anything but sales. Except for shoes.
2. Look for clothes that you can wear with ALOT of things. For instance, I bought a black casual plain shirt at Kohls for $10. I wear it all the time...OK everyone knows that black goes with everything.
3. Sweaters are great too. They are modest but make everyones shape look good. I bought a blue and white stripped sweater at Heritage 1989 on a CLEARANCE rack for $6. It was originally $24 but I looked in the sale area.
4. Buy clothes that you can dress UP or DOWN.

* " For you shall remember the Lord your God, for He is the one that is giving you power to make wealth,
that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is to this day." (Deuteronomy 8:18)

- As children of God, we do HAVE to remember above all things, that we do NOT desire this thing called wealth. "For he is the one that has given you power". Without God I wouldn't have $20 at Kohls, or anything at all.
* " How much better is it to get wisdom than gold?..." (Proverbs 16:16) in this verse God is putting wisdom above gold...if so, how important is it to spend with wisdom?



No comments:

 
Designed by Lena