Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello my dears,
Yesterday I went to Sixflags with most of my family and other friends.
There were so many young ladies and even some older ladies that where wearing clothing that in my opinion, wasn't OK for anyplace. Although everyone wants to stay cool in the 115 degree weather, there are ways to to do that without dressing...well, not so good. So here are some things that may help.

1. Thin clothing is always a blessing, not clothes that you can see through, but T-shirts that are thin.
2. Drinking water will cool you off any day.
3. Tiny Sofie shorts and a halter doesn't achieve the goal of being modest, but...a tank that comes up higher and cotton Bermudas from Wal-mart does the trick for me!
4. Ride rides that go up REALLY high so that you have a great breeze going down. Hahah :)

Lindsey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lindz! Yesss...1st to comment...sweet! Your Mimi was just telling Mommom, Poppop and myself about your blog. I'm glad I was able to get it in my e-mail. That made it much easier for me to check out, and while I'm not a young lady, I think it's awesome that you wanted to do this. I continue to be amazed at how you and the rest of your siblings (my cousins) treat others and want to help others find the Lord. I had a great time while I was down there and hopefully I'll get back down next year or maybe sooner! May God Bless you and the family...Love ya'll...

- Nick

 
Designed by Lena