Friday, August 15, 2008

Be yourself!

< This is me and "Butterfingers" :)

Yesterday me and one of my best friends in the whole world "Butterfinger" got together and went to the pool. She came to just hang with me while we were drinking our favorite drink...SWEET tea. We had such a good time goofing off and being ourselves. That night we went to half of a football practice and to a park close by with my brother and sat on the tire swing, my brother spinned us SO fast that the rice we ate for dinner suddenly didn't settle so well :/ After acting like a bunch of little kids, we sat and watch the rest of the practice.

-What I'm getting at is that, well, YES you definitely should be surrounded by a great group of friends...that is SO important. But having someone in your life that you can just have a good time with, without trying to be "cool"...thats one of the greatest friends of all!!!
- "Butterfingers" has really helped me since we have known each other to always remember to Be yourself...no one else. I love her so much, to be honest, I probably would have never got on that tire-swing as a sophomore in highschool if "Butterfingers" hadn't said, "Lindz! Lets go!"




No comments:

 
Designed by Lena