Thursday, April 22, 2010

I had no idea


I have come to the conclusion that the Male gender is VERY different from the female. There are only some similarities between the two, and I haven't quite figured those out...but I know their there. For instance: When a group of girls sees an attractive guy, they will do the funniest things, say the funniest things, and basically become a stalker to see him again. BOYS do the same thing. I had no idea. I thought that guys where all chill, they might notice the girl...but they certainly wouldn't do anything about it. FALES. The truth is, they notice people just like we do.

STORY: I have some guys friends who saw an attractive waiter at Steak-In-Shake. They thought she was so attractive that the next time they went there...one of them asked what time she was working the next day. So the whole group of them went there ( between 9am and 5pm) to see this girl. WOW. Now they wherent trying to hook-up with her, they just wanted to see her face again.
~ I can totally see girls doing something like that, but never boys. Obviously I was wrong. In the end we all do have some similarites...so don't be too afraid ;)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena