Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The moments


We all went out on a Sunday afternoon to my friends Greer's, 17th birthday party! It's so weird to me that in one year she will be an adult...it's just not right. Sometimes I still see myself as a kid, but I'm actually a-little older than a kid :) I don't know, me and my friends are growing up right before my eyes. I thank God that He brings us to these moments, my mom talks about her teen days to me and I'm living my own to tell my kids, it amazing. I want to encourage you to take a moment and enjoy it while you there. God allows you to wake up every morning for a reason, so thank Him!
But still I think that we can be little girls again :) Katie, Hannah and I took some pictures after the party, we didn't know what else to do so this was our idea!














1 comment:

Smelling Coffee said...

Looks like you girls had a great time! You're so wise to enjoy your youth. :-)

 
Designed by Lena